Which browser can I use to collect web pages for WeBook?
All chromium-based Browsers should be able to install the WeBook Collector extension which are used to collect web contents for WeBook, this should includes but not limited to :.
Epic Privacy Browser
How to bulk select clips?
There are two ways to select clips in bulk.
1. To select multiple clips simultaneously, hold the Ctrl (control) key and click on each item (using the mouse/trackpad). The equivalent of this process on a Mac is to hold the Command key.These selected clips can now be treated as a group. They can be moved, copied or deleted with one command.
2. To select a range of clips, use the Shift key. Click on the first clip to define the beginning of the range. Hold the shift key and click on the last clip in the range. All clips from the first to the last will be selected.
How can I change the data directory?
You can go to the "Options">"General Options", click on the data directory to select a new directory, you should choose 'move my data also' option to keep your old data available .
How to get a license?
1. Click the user icon in the top left of WeBooK, go to bookn.net.
2. On the WeBook pricing page, choose the price plan that you prefer(monthly, yearly and lifetime plan).
3. Select the platform and click the buy button.
4. Fill in the corresponding information. If you have a coupon code, make sure to fill it in when you check out.
5. Pay with your PayPal, credit card, or debit card.
6. After you finish the payment, you will receive an email from BookIt. Click "Grant" in that email.
7. Enter your email address on WeBook's registering section, and click "Activate".
How to rebuild a book?
Import the book into clips to edit, and then export them as an ebook again.